Wednesday 29 July 2015

The unilag dating cycle and how it works



I woke up on the right side of the bed after a wonderful afternoon siesta. I walk into the bathroom, get under the shower with so much enthusiasm as I sing that uplifting black eye peas song, “I got a feeling… That tonight’s gonna be a good night….” I put on my sweatpants, a nice t-shirt and a pair of sneakers to match. I take the staircase all the way down till I’m at the full sized mirror at the ground floor. Front view? Checked! Side view? Checked! Facial view? Also checked! I winked at my image in the mirror, he winked back and I was good to go.

I usually take a walk at night and my primary aim is not to scout for babes, but not withstanding, if I saw a pretty girl I wouldn’t hesitate to chat her up hoping to make a new friend. So as I walked passed moremi my eyes caught something really attractive, a pretty girl in a short gown and to complement it all she was light skinned. Just how I like em. I walked up to her and introduced myself with a welcoming smile on my face which had ‘happy to meet you’ written all over it.
What happened immediately after this made me think about my social life from a whole new point of view.

Anyways to cut the long story short, the girl washed me, rinsed me and left me to dry in the open in shame. She was waiting to be picked up by a guy in a Mercedes Benz and who am I to stand a chance. I am just a pedestrian.

In unilag I’ve watched great men get washed by these unilag girls and it’s always sad or in some cases hilarious. We sit back as all the pretty girls are taken by working class guys and men with cars and resources. I don’t blame the girls tho because if I was a girl I’ll want the best for myself. That night after the complete drycleaning I received, I sat down, thought and created a theory. This theory helps me get by whenever I’m curved or washed by any babe. I call it the UNILAG DATING CYCLE. Its quite logical and realistic if you think of it.

Comfort and luxury are very essential when trying to keep a beautiful girl. Even if she loves you for your personality you still need to afford certain luxuries in other to keep her focus on you. As an undergraduate, most of us don’t have cars and our monthly allowances are barely enough to sustain us not to talk of carrying other responsibilities like taking care of a girls needs. So when we approach these pretty, ambitious and hot girls in unilag who know how good they look and how high on demand they are in the social market we shouldn’t be broken when they turn us down no matter how humiliating they do it.

With this dating cycle I’ve learnt to leave these hot females to the working class guys and the resourceful men of the society. Instead I focus on the others who want to date for the fun or outer some sorta unconditional love and I also focus on my studies. Some day I would be a graduate and so would these hot girls who I couldn’t date back then due to lack of required resources. These girls would now have our time when we are working and possess a constant source of income but we won’t be interested in them since they would be old news probably seeking partners for marriage and all. Instead we would come back to unilag and date the ambitious, pretty and hot girls that are there at the moment.

So tell me, who gets the last laugh? It’s a cycle and it keeps going on and on. Most of the guys that come and park in front of female halls pulling the best chics unilag has to offer were once undergraduates who were washed, rinsed and drycleaned. So when ever you are curved or treated like trash by a girl who feels she isn’t on your level, just remember the unilag dating cycle theory and smile because you know how the cycle works. So I’ll leave with this popular saying “na turn by turn… Beg baba God make every reach your turn”.
source: 247parolz

No comments: